The Pavilion, Withybush Showground, Haverfordwest, SA62 4BW
- Viewing starts from 11am: the sale starts at 1pm promptly!
- Anyone seeking to offer bees for sale at the auction must have them inspected by the Seasonal Bee Inspector prior to bringing them to the auction site. N.B. Any bees not inspected will be refused entry
- Please contact the Seasonal Bee Inspector, Maggie Gill, to arrange an inspection on: Telephone/Ffôn: 07979 119373 – Email/Ebost: email@example.com
- Bees for sale that have been inspected, should be bought to the auction site on the evening of Wednesday 1st May from 8.00pm.
- All other items for sale should be brought to The Pavilion on Friday 3rd May, from 4.30pm. Note that items brought in on the Saturday morning will not be accepted, except by prior arrangement with the Chairman (contact details below) and must be brought to the auction between 9am and 10am at the latest for booking in.
Please note that this year we are in The Pavilion, rather than our usual venue, the Brithdir Hall. The Pavilion is on the same site, behind the Go Kart building and bees for sale should be bought to the rear of the Showground offices below the Pavilion [one of the side gates will be open for access].
All enquiries to the PBKA Chairman, Jeremy Percy on 07799 698 568 or PBKA Vice-Chairman, Paul Eades on 07988 037571